Our commitment to you and your family.
Our Five Promises to You and Your Family…
We take the time to listen to our patients. We love our patients. We are here for our patients. These simple core values have evolved into five simple promises we make to you and your family. We share this with you because it’s very important to us that you have an incredible experience with our team.
- We will maintain a caring, helpful, and respectful attitude from our amazing and always-approachable team. We will listen to you, involve you in treatment decisions, and ensure you are always informed in your dental care.
- We promise to provide you a clean and safe dental practice to ensure you won’t need to worry with housekeeping issues that should never come between a patient and great care.
- We value your decision to choose us for your dental needs, so in turn we will respect your time.
- Our doctors and incredible staff will make themselves available to you for any question you may have, whether it be about a complicated treatment or a simple insurance or billing inquiry.
- We promise to always give you the best dental care from our team of highly trained dental professionals, who are deeply committed to help you maintain your health in a loving and caring way.
Our aim, from day one, has been to treat our patients as friends and family from the second you walk in the door — with respect and the highest degree of professionalism, ensuring you have a pleasant dental experience with a team you can regard as the highest caliber.
Please let us know if we have fallen behind on any of our promises to you, because we strive to listen to our patients’ constructive assessments of our Memorial Dental family.
Very truly yours,
Dean Lankford and Sandhya Harpavat